well, have you?
well, have you?
Interesting question.... Surprisingly, no.
erm, Sliver? does that count?
"I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."
im not trying to be sexist, i was just curious, im sure there are some crazy girl riders out there too somewhere
i think girls are less inclined to do stuff like that for a couple reasons,
1. they dont feel the need to impress as much as guys do (not that thats all wheelies are about but its usually how you get started)
2. they usually have a stronger sense of self preservation/survival
On monday my friend and i were teaching his girlfirend how to wheelie my 50. Well she WAS doing good until she crashed and meessed up her knee.
Smile , it makes ppl wonder what you're up to :D
When we taught a stunt school 40% of the students were women.
Some women can even drive a car and vote. But they still don't get paid as much as men.
Some women can even drive a car and vote.
i dont believe it!
- How does a feminist cross the street?
- Never mind that, what the hell is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?
- He who dares not offend, cannot be honest.
- The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.
Re: the Youtube clip.
Why would someone learning to wheelie/stunt wear only gloves? I guess if she was wearing a helmet she might have snapped her neck.