high school reunion

Thread: high school reunion

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    99 R6

high school reunion

i know some of you guys must have went back to the high school reunion so i need your suggestions or inputs on anything.

I understand setting a date, choosing an avenue and collecting payment is the toughest thing to do. I'm also looking for inputs on what people actually do during their reunions. Anyone here been back for their 10 yr reunion?
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Becoming Insane Array
    I believe it consists of "who has the biggest penis success wise" and "Heavy heavy drinking"

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    my front room
    somethin somethin somethin
    while i never went to my 10th or 20th reunion, my brother did. i can't offer up tons of info just what he told me but you need to contact as many grads as you can and while doing so, get as many to help you out as possible with the tasks at hand. gather up as much old memorabilia from these people as possible also. my brothers was a one day affair which he said resembled their grad night cept a bar was present. if you had the grad king and queen, try to find them and get them to do a little talk about their lives. also the valedictorian. those that haven't stayed in touch will be most interested to hear how everyone's lives went so it's all about chatting. my brother started with a luncheon then alot of talking then a break for a couple hrs then a dinner and dancing with a DJ afterwards. i believe my sisters 10th and 20th went about the same. it might be best to put together a comittee of about 10 well organized people as then the chain of command is easy to follow. good luck with it!!
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Always a Honda
    You'll find that people still hang out in the same cliques when seating for dinner. The girls are not fat and ugly, they all got pregnant and have baby fat on them. The guys who were clean cut back in the days have more facial hair than ever. You'll find that you are probably the most normal person there. Have fun and remember to smile for the photo.

Been there, Wrecked that! Array CrashTested's Avatar
    - unknown
    2004 - 10 year Reunion.

We had it at the golf course back home with a BBQ dinner affterwrds. With our class of 33-34 we had the largest grad class in the history of our school, which they demolished a week later. We only had about 15 people that showed up, lots have just fallen out of contact and parents have moved on so no way to track them down.
    There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
    BCSB Member #XXXX

2 Wheeled History:
    '02 F4i (RIP, damn guardrail)

'87 TZR 250 (piston ate itself)
    '99 SV650s (RIP, damn Jeep)
    '79 250XR
    '81 500XT

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    yah you want to contact as many grads as u can and yes get their help if they are willing to help out.

We had ours @ a hall and it was good.

Usualy they do a photo montage, etc etc. Give away some money for some school fund, lots of sentymental shit.

And lot of drinking and talking to the ppl that u'd never talk to back then

Lot of your grads will be teachers and cops, and lot of the ppl will have babies. Few of the guys will look identical and few of the girls will still be identical, but for most, everyoen is older and fatter.

Main thing is to have a good time cuz you wont talk to these ppl ever again unless there is another reunion.
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Next time please take a moment and think about what forum you should be posting in.

moved to Open becuase THAT's where it belongs.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Happy Camper Array BlackScorpion's Avatar
    Purgasurrey Sportbike: GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9, 2003 Derbi SuperMoto Xtreme Posts:1,000,016!!
    GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9 Posts:1,000,012!!
    When I went to my 10 year, they had the music cranked waaaay too loud. Few people were dancing. Everyone was just walking around trying to chat and catch up on old times, but it was really difficult. I lost my voice half way through the evening from screaming into people's ears.

Kids and their loud music! Now where's my Metamucil?
    Team Troll
    "Happy New Ear!" - Mike Tyson.