2004 yamaha yzf R6 for sale. fresh chain/ sprockets 530 kit, spark plugs, tune up. frame sliders, bmc air filter, double bubble windscreen. frame sliders. almost 67,000 km. one owner. i bought the bike brand new. comes with SERVICE manual (cost me 100$). well maintained. oil changed every 5000km. synthetic only for the last 2 seasons. currently running pirelli supercorsas but they wont last long. this bike still pulls 270kmh no problem w/ my 200 lb ass on it. optional yosh *shorty*pipe and pc3 also (i might sell them seperately). i live up north near PG and advertised the bike last year on here. first thing i can say is no i am not going to bring it all the way to vancouver so you can "view" it. meet halfway maybe. my price is $5000 without pipe and pc3 ,if u want the pipe and pc3 we can haggle over that. bike was dropped in a parking lot so there is a very small scrape on mag case( very small) and ive repaired a small crack on the upper fairing. . pics available to your email on request. i will be in victoria tuesday till thurs or fri coming up so if anyone wants to see it i could make a small detour on my way home after i get off the ferry. home # 250 996 7035 cell 250 961 5517 mike