Too much theft?

Thread: Too much theft?

Bike
    Hyperstrada

Too much theft?

How many of guys think that there's way too much theft in BC? For those of you who have lived elsewhere, is this true in other parts of the world also? And why do you think so?

My experience for instance was in Japan where these petty theft don't exist. I once saw a brand new prosche 996 in a parking lot without any anti-theft or alarm on it!

That would be a dream to live like that here, not having to worry the minute you leave your vehicle.
    Back on the saddle.

My travels:
    http://victoreric.blogspot.com/

Greeneyes
    I am originally from Ukraine so theft over here in BC(or anywhere in canada or states for that matter) is nothing compared to whats going on back there. I guess its pretty average in B.C. but in my opinion any is too much.

Bike
    2001 R6 Red
    We need a hand chopping law here.

Rosco
    The 604 suffers from something like a 70% higher rate of theft per capita than the next worst North American city, Phoenix, which is itself infamous for property crime, just ridiculous.

blazinr6

Re: Too much theft?

Originally posted by VictorEric
    How many of guys think that there's way too much theft in BC? For those of you who have lived elsewhere, is this true in other parts of the world also? And why do you think so?

My experience for instance was in Japan where these petty theft don't exist. I once saw a brand new prosche 996 in a parking lot without any anti-theft or alarm on it!

That would be a dream to live like that here, not having to worry the minute you leave your vehicle.
    people dont steal 996's or any other exotic or flashy vehicles for that matter

put yourself in a thieve's position...what's heatier, a ferrari or a civic? what's easier to unload?

Superman
    I spend most of my winters in Mexico. You want to talk theft.