Going to buy insurance. What do i need?

Thread: Going to buy insurance. What do i need?

Yeah right!

Going to buy insurance. What do i need?

OK i've never done this before since the insurance agent (uncle) always delivered it to my house. what do i need when i go to an autoplan broker? Just the bike insurance papers? Bike was previousy insured and it expired, so i didn't cancel the plate.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Master of Puppets Array Cometman's Avatar
    New Westminster
    Team Green
    If they didn't send you a notice to renew, all you need is the insurance papers. That assumes, of course, that you were the last person to insure the bike. If not you will need the transfer of title documentation that you got when you bought the bike. I can't recall for sure but you may need your DL as well.

Delta B.C.
    2000 R6 RaceBike..
    yeah that and cash... a whole lota cash
    Life is like a beautiful woman, you just thinks its a bitch cuz it wont give you any.

sumfing nekkid
    If your insurance ran out, then the whole slip of paper. If you cancelled it, then they give you back the small portion of your insurance (registration) when you cancelled it. If you don't have either, they'll charge you to issue new papers before you insure. Take that, ID and cash or a void cheque (Autoplan12) and your good to go.

Also, make sure you don't have any outstanding fines or they'll make you pay for them before you can buy insurance.
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Registered User Array KawasakiCutekid's Avatar
    On the road
    OH YEAH!
    take ur paper and cash.....get the insurance then we can go pose and have ice-cream!
    BCSB # 908