any undercover cops wanna read this Im pist right off

Thread: any undercover cops wanna read this Im pist right off

RIP guthrie and lisa Array jacky's Avatar
    Banhammer canada

any undercover cops wanna read this Im pist right off

For christ sakes can you guys do your jobs?
    If the freaking native indian gets into my apartment (breaks in) I will slaughter the mofo.......

I have had the issue many times you guys seem not to do your jobs... What do i have to do break into his place get a slap and be out the next day???

Im geting sick of the bs

Oh and stop bugging motorcylists. Been cut off 5 times this last week badly and you guys are to busy watching me to see the other crap going on around me... One car was a rust bucket flat tire and guy was drinking a beer while driving. Looke dlike a skid who stole it to boot!

But hey i get stiffed with a VI on my bike for a plate tucked under the tail by some nazi waering handlebarred moustache cop who is "TRAFFIC AUTHORITY" Straight outta chips with a undecover car ---> Wow man so cool what an asshat Im so getting sick of all this and they wonder why guys are just running now???
    Banhammer OlympicsBanhammer OlympicsBanhammer A million $ body and a food stamp face OlympicsBanhammer OlympicsBanhammer Olympics

Cops need to EARN RESPECT just like everyone else

I wish.
    This thread makes no sense. Please feel free to edit and we'll re-open it.
    BCSB- Administrator

In hell
    Big and slow
    So you got busted because you broke the law with your plate placement and your pissed cuz you got caught and the others didn't?
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.