Selling my 2003 Honda 600RR in the black color scheme. Here are the details:
- 16,xxx kms
- absolutely NO accidents and drops
- excellent condition, very well maintained
- parts of paint protected with Tankslapper, a 3M plastic film, so paint is mint underneath
- oil change every 2-3,000 kms
- completely stock except for frame sliders and Pazzo levers
- never stunted or raced
- relatively new Michelin Pilot Power tires (~80%. Bought late last year.
- includes Honda solo seat cowl
- always garage stored and winterized
I'm selling because I'm looking to move onto a sport tourer (i.e. VFR) for longer road trips. This bike really must be seen to appreciate how well it has been taken care of. You won't be disappointed. Absolutely no tire kickers or test rides.
This is the bike for you if you want peace of mind that you purchased a bike that has been well maintained and has had no accidents. PM me for more information or viewing.