BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1st Annual UBC Motorcycle Show: Sunday August 12th

6K views 60 replies 17 participants last post by  monkeyBOY! 
#1 · (Edited)
1st Annual UBC Motorcycle Show
Time: Sunday August 12th
Judging: 11am-5pm
Award Ceremony (Trophies): 5pm

Place: UBC SUB South Flagpole Plaza (Where we have our club days event and Storm the Wall) Here is a link for the map http://www.maps.ubc.ca/PROD/index_detail.php?locat1=790

Show Bikes Registration: $FREE for members and $10 for non-members
Entrance Fee: FREE!
Motorcycle Parking: FREE!! (There will be a section for general motorcycle parking)

This will be our club's first annual motorcycle show in UBC, and it is also the first motorcycle show ever happening in UBC. The show is open to public and it is not member exclusive. We will have tons of cool bikes, show models, photo shoot section, prizes, venders promotion, live DJ and band performing.

Once your bike entered the show, it cannot be removed until 5pm.

Annual Membership Fee: $10 for UBC students and $13 for non-UBC students. All the proceeds support the University of British Columbia Motorcycling Club.

Space limited. For registration, please email ubcmotorcycling@gmail.com or call Jacky at 604-781-9616

See less See more
#26 ·
ill probably try coming... but if not... im selling a 600RR if anyones interested.. lol this is not the right place to post but just telling you guys.. if you guys have friends that are trying to buy a bike... anyways.. have fun try not to take all the trophies babybiker... lol there will probably be like 1.. lol its the first ANNUAL!! im down 100% for the show n shine next sunday.. that must be OFF THEE HOOK!!

#28 ·
noo, it will be good... specially around in the after noon.. WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO BE THERE BY 11?? its like all the way to like 5 pm.. and plus.. its not like theres oging to be like 200 bikes there... its the first one for them.. but in the future theyll get eR done.. but yaa im popping by at around 2? 2:30 ish... anyways have a good one..

#29 ·
i am soooo fucking wasted right now....fuck i dunno if ill be awake for this ride, i just want to ride with a few guys down to ubc to get my bike clean cuz im too fucking lazy to do it myself!!! if anyone else cant make it that early...(which honestly if u were out partying this late tonite like myself ud be pretty fucking insane to) PM my sorry ass and we can plan it tomollow. but ill try to wake up early, hopefully we can do some breakfast thing so i can have my hangover diarrhea cleansing!!!

peace,

ME

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.