Fs: 2001 Yamaha R6 Custom Painted Pearl White

Thread: Fs: 2001 Yamaha R6 Custom Painted Pearl White

Thumbs up Fs: 2001 Yamaha R6 Custom Painted Pearl White

For Sale: 2001 Yamaha R6 Custom Painted Pearl White $6000 obo.
    23,000 kms.
    I originally purchased the bike from Vancouver Yamaha last July (2006), and am the second owner. The Bike is clean, in great condition, and was never ridden in the winter or in the rain. I only rode it from July to September of last year. The bike was just recently taken out of storage. I just recently got the bike serviced at Pacific Yamaha in Richmond and had a brand new clutch cable, and a new battery installed along with the full service tune up for the season.

Modifications include.
    - Custom Painted Pearl White paint job from Borderline Custom Cycle. Here are pics of the bike right after it was painted: http://borderlinecustomcycle.com/2002r6pearl.htm
    - Custom Painted White Rims also done at Borderline Custom Cycle
    - Jardine Exhaust
    - Brand new Michelin Tires front and rear
    - Carbon Fiber Flushmount signals front and rear
    - Custom Painted White rear seat cowl

The reason for selling is that I just purchased a new condo. This is was a great bike for me and hopefully it can go to a good home. If you have any questions or want to see more pictures please feel free to PM or email me at phnikeswoosh@hotmail.com or just give me a call at 604-626-1990.

I also have 2 KBC helmets that I could throw into the deal if the potential buyer is interested. If you want to see pictures of the helmets please let me know. Thanks for looking!

- Julian
    Last edited by JUN; 09-11-2007 at 09:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Sale is pending. All pm's replied to.

New asking price $6500 obo. I was holding the bike for a member on bcsportbikes, but the potential buyer has backed out of the deal. Please pm or email phnikeswoosh@hotamil.com or call 604-626-1990 if interested. Motivated to sell by the end of the week if possible. Thanks for looking!

Sale is pending.

Bike is still for sale. New 'end of season' asking price of $6000 obo.