2006 R6

Thread: 2006 R6

2006 R6

R6 race/street bike. Has clean title and was put on the track straight from the showroom floor. Has only been raced about 4 times. 2000km. Well taken care of.

Has a penske triple shock, AK20 forks, black vortex rear sets, ohlins steering damper, frame sliders, custom exhaust (sounds sweet) and spare stock exhaust, SS brake lines, PCIII, PC ingintion module, PC Quick Shifter, hotbodies body work with a brand new paint job by a professional (blue, orange, green) - numbers and decals come off, rear wave rotor, vortex clip ons, spare rear wheel, stock shock, stock fork internals, 520 vortex chain conversion, spare 50 tooth sprocket, spare springs front and rear, and a manual. This bike is dialed and ready to kill any 1000cc bike that isn't up for the task. Never been registered but can be, but it doesn't have street equipment. Fan is still in the bike and operating so just put some lights on it and register it for the street. Or go racing.

Bike is in Calgary, I'm in Victoria. We could figure something out. Contact me, Ryan ryanbouma@hotmail.com 250-893-2276 for picture and more detailed discription if needed.
    Last edited by ryanyamaha; 06-26-2007 at 12:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Just added a PC quick shifter and dropped the price to sweeten the deal. I'm motivated and would be willing to deal with the spares or other parts. Selling cause I'm getting married.

bump - would like to trade for scooter or zx250 or something.