BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

RPM Needs Community Unity...

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  WILD FX 
#1 ·
If we are going to keep this series on track RPM is going to need the help of all of its members. Everybody who rides and races RPM events are equal members in a group formed for the benefit of the Supermotard community. Being a non profit society means that we are all doing this for the community and not for a small groups or an individuals personal gains. That being said, we on the executive board can only carry this thing so far, we will need to lean on the community more as this thing grows. I know we have a good membership here and all we need to do is ask and 90% of you will be there. So we are attempting to put together a good action plan for the track set up and tear down. Right now here is what we are short of...

-If anyone has a Bobcat (preferably on tracks) that is willing to donate for the final grooming of the dirt section, we really could use the help there to put the finishing touches on the dirt.

-Does anyone have connections to a tow truck that is willing to donate a few hauls so we can safely transport the hay to and fro. There will be 3 big trailers that will need to be picked up prior to July 7 and returned on July 8th or 9th after the race. I would tow them myself but the trailers are in need of a few tweaks before just any vehicle is able to hook up and go.

And Troy you can chime in here and tweak or add to this post as necessary, and any of the other RPM board for that matter, hell its a public domain so anybody can jump in put your two bits in...

See less See more
#8 ·
Been thinking of selling hay bails as ad banners like the Yamaha bags that cover the bails .. And I have been trying to score a bobcat for a day and offer to have the bobcat on race day with a baner for that company ... Dont count on it but I am trying ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.