2001 Carbon Fiber CBR 929 RR - Price Change: $8000
Relocating to Toronto at the end of this summer, wish I could take my bike with me.
It is a 2001 Honda CBR 929 RR. It has 22,xxx km. At 19,000, new fork oil, coolant, and front and rear tire.
The following is what I have put on the bike. All works completed @ 5th gear.
Clean ICBC title. No lien.
1. Carbon Fiber upper, lower, front fender, clutch, and engine cover
2. Carbon fiber look Grips and leaver
3. Turn signal mirrors
5. Rear fender
6. Powder coat frame, subframe, engine mount, and swingarm
7. Galpher front brakelines
8. SportTech windscreen
9. Two brother full system
10. Gilles rearset
11. Carbon Fiber look front and rear seats
12. New paint on the tank and tail
13. HVM heavy bar end
$6000 or OBO. Please PM me for interest!!
Last edited by IceJai; 08-17-2008 at 08:37 AM.
Open to reasonable Offers.
Going on Holidays next Thursday, won't be back untill Aug 17. Moving to Toronto on Aug 22.
The bike must be sold before moving to Toronto
Last edited by IceJai; 07-05-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Will be back in Van from Aug 23 - Aug 31 to show.
Will be in town until next Sunday. cell - (416) 732 - 1186