Winnipeg police arent motard friendly
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg police arent motard friendly

Bike
    2003? Xupachabra 444

Winnipeg police arent motard friendly

Worse traffic stop of my life. 90 in a 60 splitting lanes. Lots of agro' undercover cops and a bunch of yelling later I get no tickets.

Bike is missing: turn signals and wiring, speedo, chain gaurd, hi low headlights, horn (they didnt like my kids bicycle signal) front and rear reflectors, keyed ignition, legal mirror, and the rear tire is pooched.

They told me $500 for speeding and take my bike. Guy asked me what every lever on the bike did and wasn't happy when one of them activated my kids bike signaler (dunno what you call those bring-bring devices).

The argument was that I can't ride it. I argued that BC said it was legal enough and I didn't have to comply with local transport laws. This is right about when the truck I split through 5 mins back pulls up and starts telling the cops I'm the devil.

Things went to shit after that. I told him to shut the fuck up and get back in his truck. The cops went wild for a second and kept telling me that they were the police and this was serious. I informed them I was scared of them and that I cooperate with the police to make a better community. Heh

They added a comment to my CPIC, no more speeding in Manitoba for me. Wait till they see the 4 speed cam pics of me with my finger up! hahahah

"Ya'll shouln't be driving a dirtbike in the city" Friendly Manitoba my ass.
    "One reason that the ignorant also tend to be the blissfully self-assured, is that the skills required for competence often are the same skills necessary to recognize competence."

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    So... they let you off with nothing?

sounds like you got less than you deserve to me...

Bike
    2004 R1, 2005 DL1000 V-Strom
    Another blemish on the face of motorcycling bitching about getting popped.
    Reformatted to fit your screen.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    various
    So now that guy in the truck has a hate on for SM bikes, thats not good dude, think about it.

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    You smooth talker you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 500guy View Post
    So now that guy in the truck has a hate on for SM bikes, thats not good dude, think about it.
    Ya now one guy in a truck In Winnipeg hates SM's
    thanks for the good larf
    look where you want to go even if there's no chance in hell of actually getting there..

The Kid Array
    Bike
    2004 Rm250SM
    i wonder how many guys in trucks down here hate SM's, im sure theres more than one

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    If I saw you riding that bike on the street and I was a cop. I`d Rodney King the living shit out of you.

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    If I saw you riding that bike on the street and I was a cop. I`d Rodney King the living shit out of you.
    I am supprised that they never locked you up
    look where you want to go even if there's no chance in hell of actually getting there..

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    They sound friendly to me.....

Speeding & Lane splitting = no ticket
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hershey View Post
    So... they let you off with nothing?

sounds like you got less than you deserve to me...
    You need to be cuffed and put in jail for such a gay pic of you on a even more gay bike

Ahhhhh FAACCKK! - Rossi Array JustinF's Avatar
    Bike
    DRZ SM!
    If you do not have a SM get your lame ass off this forum. One more truck has a hate on for SM's? The hick had no idea what it is I am sure, he saw a Dirtbike. Have you seen the Friday night rides? WTF are you talking about?

Were like the fuckin Terror Squad or some shit. I bet every friday night the SM ride goes out there are no less then 200 people bitching about hooligans on bikes. Like you have shit to say with your avatar anyways. Fuck off!

Edit: OMG that pic is real HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hide your face in shame.
    Last edited by JustinF; 06-29-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    There are those who have, and those who will, but not those who won't.

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    ha-haa
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Bike
    ZX10R
    I don't really understand this post? Are you trying to say that Manatobians don't take very kindly to SM's because you got pulled over, and some guy in a truck yelled at you? - But you did'nt even get a ticket.

Well, I got news for ya, when your acting like a major Hot Karl it doesn't really matter where you are, or even what your riding/driving, your gonna get nailed!

By the way, that picture is so cool!!!

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Bike
    Motard Central

Exclamation

I love it, allways making new freinds no matter were you go!!! Otta boy, representing!!! Listen, get your ass back in town as it's crazy busy...
    I Cant Fix Stupid.

Bike
    05 DRZ Street Tard

no you wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    No you wouldn't ...
    You would pull them over and try and sell them a husky.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous....