Joe Rocket helmets
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Joe Rocket helmets

  1. #1
    Registered User Array incognegro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    maple ridge
    '05 CBR 600RR, '91 KDX 250

    Joe Rocket helmets

    Has anybody bought one of these yet?..i know they are made by HJC but they are apparently manufactured with higher quality materials and have superior pads...i have also read that they are the AC-12 helmet? If anyone has bought one please let me know what you think as i am thinking of buying one, thanks.
    98% of all Harley's ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    Keep it Real Array psysquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    2011 Yamaha FZ8
    Icon Helmets are made by HJC too,
    source - Aaron @ Modern.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts