FS: 2002 GSXR 750 & Gear - Wont Last!

Thread: FS: 2002 GSXR 750 & Gear - Wont Last!

Mighty M80

FS: 2002 GSXR 750 & Gear - Wont Last!

2002 GSXR 750 - 24K KM - $6200

Custom Paint - Looks amazing - a real head turner.
    Insured already for this summer.. rode it lots the first year, then got way too busy with work & kids to ride so she sits and whimpers in the garage waiting to get out.. buying a new house and need to sell.

Yosh Pipe, New Dunlop Tires, Framesliders, Double Bubble Tint Screen, Carb Fiber Brake Levers, Under Tail Kit, K&N Filter.

Bike is rock solid - fast as hell and you could eat off it, its so clean.
    Pic is a little dated but 95% accurate.. (missing frame sliders)

Why only $6200? I laid the bike down at slow speed making a right at an intersection and the left side rear fairing didn't like the pavement (neither did my pride)... I've had it to a local body shop - said they could fix and repaint like new for about $300-$400.. This happend last year.. I just haven't been riding enough to get it fixed..

I also have Joe Rocket Jacket, Matching Full Body 2pc Leathers, two helmets, 1 pair of Joe Rocket Gloves (extra $$). Could work a package price if your interested. I'm 6'0, 195lbs, fits perfect. Could throw all this in for another $500... ask around.. thats a steal.

Buy it all for $6500.

Call me on cel anytime - price is firm.
    Mat - 604 836 0211 or email mightym80@shaw.ca
    Abbotsford (1 minute away from Sumas Exit HWY 1).

2. Remove Advertisements

Mighty M80

SOLD..! and was creamed by a dodge Ram truck about 1 hour later .. no kidding!

SOLD SOLD SOLD To a great buyer.. only to have his friend and the bike creamed by a Dodge Ram 1 block from getting it back home only 1 hour later... what a bummer.

Sorry bud.. I hope it all works out and your friend gets well!!