I have some friends that are going up to Kelowna Friday night for the weekend.
I can't take off Friday so I am thinking about going up Saterday Morning early.
Haven't decided on the rout yet but if anyone is interested let me know.
The pace will be resonable unless I get a new detector tomorrow. (Backorder sucks)