Japanese Video Store

Thread: Japanese Video Store

Registered User Array nightstalker's Avatar
    2 wheeled contraption

Japanese Movie

Wondering if anyone know anyplace around that have new release movies, cuz saw this on youtube and want to watch this war movie called "ORE-KIMI"....its along the lines of "Letters frm Iwo Jima" , but deals about the Japanese Kamikaze... nice action scenes involving almost "authentic" models of Jap planes like the "Hayabusa" which you don't get frm Hollywood.......

Last edited by nightstalker; 07-06-2007 at 03:22 PM.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    i dont belive is out yet.. no one has it that i'm awre off.... i doubt anyone will cary it localy, u might find it when it comes out for sale @ parker place or many ohter chinese electronic stores but as of now still not out.

even amazon.jp doesnt have it
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    I'm going back to japan in 7 days. I'll keep an eye out, but beware: I charge a 40% markup fee...
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

604gsxr Array
    lower mainland
    suzuki gsxr
    check out Sakura in metropolis. if they don't have it they can usually order it for you.

I'm a she-male. Array integra298's Avatar
    Scooty Puff Junior.

Red face

There's a little store near imperial motorcycles ... it sells used furniture but also has videos for rent ... all japanese run. Rook for the bad sperring. I don't know how updated their stuff is. (=

Hello? Anyone still out there? d:

damn this looks like a gd movie

abbotsford bc
    none yet
    this does look like a good movie, but its trying to make them look like the good guys, haha i guess because its a japanese movie. definately going to watch it, if someone can find it
    I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture.

Registered User Array kamen rider's Avatar
    Area 604
    They might have it, with English subtitles, at one of those "inexpensive" Chinese video stores. If you buy it from one of them, you can ask them to play it for you to ensure that there are English subtitles.