Not looking for a Doberman, but a German Pinscher. They are smaller than a Doby but not a miniature Doberman.
Anyone have any personal experience? I've owned a dog before but the wife never has and I'm trying to talk her into getting one. We have a 1200sq ft. Condo.
Any other dog suggestions? Looking for something with the following features/criteria:
- Floppy ears
- can catch a ball
- doesn't shed a ton
- doesn't look like a fruity dog
- bigger than a cat
- not bigger than about 40-60 pounds, 14-16 inches
- preferably covers its asshole
- can comfortably live in an apartment
- isn't a jerk (eventually going to have kids)
- minimal alergy (Wife might be alergic)
I have a dog book at home and out of a rating of 4, this dog scored a 1 for exercise, food, grooming and space needed.