2007 Sportbike Northwest (US)

Thread: 2007 Sportbike Northwest (US)

H1 Rabbit

Cool 2007 Sportbike Northwest (US)

If you guys are looking for a multi-day destination sportbike event to fill some of the void out west, here it is:
    Some of you already know about Sportbike Northwest (US), as we've had several Canadian attendees each year. In fact, the group I rode down with last year included a guy from BC.

This 5th-year-edition of SBNW has been scheduled for (Thursday the 23th - Sunday the 26th of August). The event has again been sactioned by the AMA as their official Northwest Regional Rally. And again Triumph motorcycles has signed on as one of the sponsors with their full demo truck and all, but...

The big news this year is that Aprilia & BMW will also be joining the party. Yes, it's your chance to ride any bike in their collective lineups. Very cool... Here is the schedule so far.

The event itself is headquartered in Stevenson, WA (US) at the Skamania County Fairgrounds. The area is known for it's historic roads, world-class wind surfing on the Columbia River, many waterfalls, hiking and awesome mountain vistas.

There are a number of accommodations in the area. You have a choice of camping on-site, hotels/motels in the area, or use of an RV hook-up. The camping spaces and the available RV hookups are included in the price of the event. And downtown Stevenson is WiFi capable.

As always, both organized and suggested rides are offered. The 200 mile Poker Run is scheduled for Friday this year. Our private use of the Maryhill Loops Road has been reserved for Saturday, along with an available Performance Cornering Clinic. The Maryhill winery/music amphitheater, the "Stonehenge" replica, and the Maryhill museum/mansion are just down the road.

I've worked the event from the beginning and really enjoy it. I hope to see you there.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array desmohead's Avatar
    up the inside
    916 and ST4s
    I'll be there RV and bike in tow. If I signed up for a RV site is it still first come first served for a hook-up?

H1 Rabbit

That's the way it usually works. If you want to hedge your bets, give Tom a call or an email. He may be able to tell you what the volume of RV's looks like.

Come by and say "hi" when you get there. I'll be easy to find.