I am selling my SV650s, since I just bought a car, and I cannot afford insurance payments on both. The bike was originally purchased in 2003, and the current mileage is 8,000 KMs. For those of you who are not familiar with the SV650s, it is a 650cc v-twin sportbike, which has plenty of torque and which is very light and nimble, making it a blast to drive on twisty roads. The bike is fast enough for most riders, but it is also very forgiving, making it a suitable first bike.

I am the second owner of the bike, and it has never been in any accidents. It is in excellent shape, both aesthetically and mechanically. I have taken very good care it. For example, since I purchased it 3 months ago, I have washed it three times! I also had the bike fully inspected 2 months ago (I have the service record), and they found no problems with it whatsoever. The tires are in very good shape, and there is plenty of thread left on them (80% and 70% for the front and rear tire, respectively). Similarly, the brake pads are about 80% good, both rear and front. The bike runs perfectly, and needs nothing. Period.

I really hate to have to part with it, but it has to go.

Asking price – $5,400.

Email me (francocanada@hotmail.com) for more pictures, or to arrange a showing.

See my ad on craigslist for pictures of the bike: