Just in case you ever get these two environments mixed up, this should make things a little bit clearer.
1. You spend the majority of your time in a 10X10 cell
2. You get three meals a day fully paid for
3. You get time off for good behaviour @ WORK
4. The guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you
5. You can watch TV and play games
6. You get your own toilet
7. They allow your family and friends to visit
8. All expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required
9. You spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out
10. You must deal with sadistic wardens
1. You spend the majority of your time in an 8X8 cubicle
2. You get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it
3. You get more work for good behaviour
4. You must often carry a security card and open all the doors for yourself
5. You could get fired for watching TV and playing games
6. You have to share the toilet with some people who pee on the seat
7. You aren't even supposed to speak to your family
8. You get to pay all your expenses to go to work, and they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners, and welfare
9. You spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars
10. They are called managers
THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!
Now get back to work. You're not getting paid to check emails or browsing website.