Great ride today! Road report.

Thread: Great ride today! Road report.

Demo Days

Great ride today! Road report.

Vancouver to Pemberton and back.

I left the Swan at 10:35 and headed to the Church, but I guess too many of you wanted the afternoon sun.

Van to Squamish had good road conditions, Squamish to Whistler was close to the same, but Whistler to Pemberton was terrible....90 % shaded areas with lots of crap on the road and a wind chill that almost made me head back to Whistler to warm up....I have a high collar heated vest, heated grips and a large alternator, so they were set to the highest settings. bike was a complete mess after with road grime and salt.

On the way home, the Pemberton leg was slightly better, Whistler to Squamish was great, and the last leg had too much traffic to get a decent rhythm...but fairly dry as the sun still has drying power.

Also, the Pony Espresso in Pemberton was packed to the rafters, and lot's of pretty ones to share a coffee with!!! :-)

2. Remove Advertisements

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    04 Supersquid 750
    Way to go, Doug, you da man. I went up last weekend and the stretch to Pemberton was marginal; at one point I was going sideways in a sweeper at 140. I wouldn't have had the balls to try it today.

Registered User Array KawasakiCutekid's Avatar
    On the road
    OH YEAH!
    sure have lot less dry spot now....went to P.cove today...
    BCSB # 908