Joe Rocket 'Honda' leather jackets...

Thread: Joe Rocket 'Honda' leather jackets...

'04 600rr

Joe Rocket 'Honda' leather jackets...

Hey guys,

Quick question about jackets. I just bought my first bike, a '04 CBR600RR (black/red) and am buying up my first set of gear. I already bought a new helmet and gloves, and now I need to upgrade my jacket.

I was looking on the Honda website at their apparel and I'm liking what they offer. They sell perforated leather jackets that have all the ballistic padding (plus, the poser value of wearing Honda ). They suggest ~$600CAN for their jackets, which can be seen here along the bottom:

Now, a friend directed me to a site called, which I'm sure a bunch of you have heard about. They are offering the same jackets, but at a lower price (~320US, plus shipping). I know my size from trying on jackets at dealerships, but my friend also told me that the site in question is terribly and awfully slow with their orders. Here are the ones on morepowerracing...:

Basically, to sum up my question: Are the Honda jackets good quality, or would my money be way better spent somewhere else? And, has anyone dealt with online retailers, such as before? How much of a risk am I taking by ordering online?

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements

2006 Honda CBR 600RR
    Joe Rocket stuff is pretty good quality. Go down to Carter Coquitlam and check out their stock. They have a lot of these jackets in the store so you can see firsthand.
    (o'.'o) Thanks to Twinbros Racing for my avatar!