1972 Honda CB350 Twin Cafe - $2200
I bought this honda as a second bike to enjoy the cheap insurance and for my girlfriend to learn how to ride. This bike is tons of fun, i am very impressed with how nice it rides and how good she moves. Its a perfect first bike as its a good fun bike, not watered down like newer small displacement bikes.
1972 Honda CB350 Twin
- Red powdercoated frame last year
- Yellow CB200 Gas Tank
- Original Dunstall Low Slung Cafe Bars
- Front Disk Brake conversion
- Aluminum Wheel Upgrade (stock is steel)
- GPz 750 Pistons bump compression from 9.5:1 to 11.5:1 (runs on 94)
- Head gasket done 2 weeks ago
- Relocated Battery for naked look (2 Week Old New Battery)
- Pod airfilters on dual carbs
- All lights work
- Runs Great
- Shifts Great
- Comes with a spare seat core (for a cafe seat project)
- Comes with a spare motor for parts
More info to come and Pictures later aswell.
Last edited by AirCooledRules; 07-23-2007 at 06:31 PM.