project bike - '95 Kawi ZX600C
looking to unload my bike. i've actually been using it as my daily rider, but it could use work to make it nice and 100%. it's a 1995 Kawi ZX600C (not the ZX6R) and mechanically, it's great. the work is more around esthetics and electrical. here's a list of what needs work:
1) new rear pads and rotor
2) need right front and rear left lights
3) need new front fairings OR just work on existing front fairings (fairings are held on to the frame with a combo of bolts and zip ties...area between fairings and windshield is cracked...budget, i know )
4) tach doesn't work...not sure why...it just stopped working all of a sudden
5) new headlight req'd...it works, but it's more the brackets that hold it to the fairing stay that you need
6) not sure why, but sometimes you have to move the handle bars side to side, or else it won't start (won't even fire, so it's probably some sort of electrical gremlin).
as i mentioned, it runs fine right now but it needs the work above, so figure you'd need another $100-200, plus some time, to get it 100%. i've had this for 2yrs now and most recent, i've only been using it for commuting. looking to just get rid of it, so only wanting $1000 for her. PM me for any questions. i'll have pics up soon.
bump $950 obo
bump...$900 obo. really need it gone...throw me an offer and i might consider.