The bike is a US model 1996 Virago that I imported into Canada about five years ago when I returned from working on a multi-year contract in Boston.

There are 46,000 miles on the odometer - mostly mine, and most of it highway. The bike is serviced every 3,000 miles, with GA Check Cycle in Port Moody and Pacific Yamaha in Richmond doing most of the service work on it. It has a Corbin seat, Vance & Hines exhaust, custom made National windscreen, highway light bar, eyebrow covers on all the lights, Yamaha highway pegs, chrome clock, Jardine rear bag rack, and a passenger seat back. I also have a set of saddle bags I will toss in.

This bike is super comfortable to ride, and the Vance & Hine pipes give it a rumble that cruiser rides yearn for. Crank it open and this beast will take you for the ride of your life. Great on the twisty back roads, excellent handling at both low and high speeds.

Serious inquiries only. Show me a valid bike license and you can go for a ride. Drop it (even a little bit) and you've just bought yourself a bike.
Call Lewis at 604 - 541 - 8404