Local fast chick!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Local fast chick!

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f

Local fast chick!

Another tough weekend in the AMA. WMRC member and local fast chick Misti Hurst was down in the US at Mid Ohio and did very well. She qualified for both Supersport and Formular Extreme, unfortunatly AMA never ran the Supersport race due to weather and time. At 8:00pm all the racers were sent out for a 10 minute warm up, then told to pregird, but it was getting dark and the AMA felt it was too risky so the race was dropped, this was a big let down for Misti and all the other riders.

Her race in Formular X on Saturday was a great to watch. Mid Ohio is difficult track to pass, and the times were close for the group she was running with, they were all within a few 10th's of each other, with close racing, tight passing through out the 15 laps, it was exciting. She ran as high as 28th and was in a group of 5 riders battling for the best possition, every lap saw tight passing and drafting, it was very close and agressive, but clean. Her race times ran in the high 1:32 which are respectable for here experience. On the last lap trying to take another position she pushed the front a little to hard and tucked it in turn 12, it was a dissapointment but still finnished 38. Over all she impressed quite a few people, and suprised more with her riding. She has to give credit to her bike for running strong, and handling well, the motor's were done by www.edrperformance.com and the suspension www.gpsuspension.com, it took some time dialing it all in but every session we got faster. All so a special thanks to the Bravo Condom team for all there support. Next race VIR and I know we will be going as good, if not better.

http://www.amaproracing.com/prorace/...5260&year=2007

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR
    Congrats Misty, I heard she's dating some old sugar Daddy know.

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Bike
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    I wasn't going to go there.......
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    Congrats Misty, I heard she's dating some old sugar Daddy know.
    HAHAHA,, yea,, I here he's not too slow on a bike, as long as it's sliding sidways!

just having fun Array
    Bike
    not red
    how come they never televise the supersport? it would be kewl to see misti in action. anyway congrats misti, make us proud!

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Quote Originally Posted by sushigrl View Post
    how come they never televise the supersport? it would be kewl to see misti in action. anyway congrats misti, make us proud!
    The never had the supersport class, there wasn't enough time because of the rain delay, Mid Ohio is one of the tracks they don't run in the wet. The Formular Extreme was run on Saturday but I don't know if it was on Speed.

just having fun Array
    Bike
    not red
    misti finished 29th out of 38 (i believe) this past weekend. congratulations misti!

Bike
    bike
    This thread is worthless without pics.
    Too sexy for this forum.

just having fun Array
    Bike
    not red
    if you insist ...

Bike
    bike
    ok

simon says, bake me a pie.
    Too sexy for this forum.

Bike
    Rosalita Azul
    Quote Originally Posted by sushigrl View Post
    misti finished 29th out of 38 (i believe) this past weekend. congratulations misti!
    Congrats to Misti!!!

Great photo of her as well, awesome pic for sure.

I believe that she finished 29th of 31 riders (who actually finished the race) and she qualified and finished higher than the other well known female rider - Jessica Zalusky.

From what I hear she'll be teamed up with another super fast Canadian girl on her CSS Kawi next year. Sweet...

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Lion View Post
    Congrats to Misti!!!

Great photo of her as well, awesome pic for sure.

I believe that she finished 29th of 31 riders (who actually finished the race) and she qualified and finished higher than the other well known female rider - Jessica Zalusky.

From what I hear she'll be teamed up with another super fast Canadian girl on her CSS Kawi next year. Sweet...
    Officaly she finished 28 out of 39,in the SS class. FX class she was 30th, but there is a story to that. It was a very difficult race for her and even tougher for some others. It is a tough track to learn, and even harder with the temperatures we were having. I will write a full story when I get some sleep.
    Last edited by Jumby; 08-20-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Bike
    06 CRF450R sold XR650R :(
    That bike makes her ass look big. You GGGOOOO girl!
    Sugar Daddy, thats a good one.
    RPM #26

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Congrats Misti!
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

damn broken leg!!!!!!! Array gixxer_76's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 KX250 Ripper!!!!
    Misty was 25th in the last round at Laguna. That's awsome. Just to qualify is amazing. Give'em shit girl!
    Just like a twig, your leg will snap if you smash it into a wall with a 400 Lb bike @ 100+ Km/h. So just don't do it!

http://www.saveonwheelrepair.com