BMW R1100s Boxer Cup Replica, 2003 FOR SALE - $13,000 obo!

Thread: BMW R1100s Boxer Cup Replica, 2003 FOR SALE - $13,000 obo!

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    New Westminster, BC CANADA
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica

Arrow BMW R1100s Boxer Cup Replica, 2003 FOR SALE - $13,000 obo!

BMW R1100s Boxer Cup Replica, 2003 LE. 1 of only 200 sold in Canada, sport touring perfection FOR SALE!

Accessories: includes keymatched BMW system hardcases with interchangeable city case lids for total versatility in bag size (water and dust resistant cases open fully for easy packing and storing of your gear), BMW tank bag, matching solo seat cover, carbon fibre cylinder head protectors, underseat toolkit, paging alarm with remote, and manual.

Description: This bike does it all! With an eye catching limited edition Randy Mamola decal scheme (blue/white/grey), this bike offers amazing handling around town for a quick errand or total comfort for a 12 hour day of touring with the bags fully loaded. Lots of torque, comfortable yet sporty seating position, power ABS brakes with no front end dive under hard braking, heated grips, fairing design that provides protection from wind and rain, low maintenance shaft drive, fully adjustable simple pre-load adjustment on rear shock, six speed, only 38K, dealer maintained, one female owner since 3K, accident free, garage kept, and all ready for her next home. $13,000 obo. Surrey/Delta, B.C. CANADA. This well kept bike is a great sport tourer with an emphasis on SPORT!!!

If interested, please email me (instead of PM as I don't check my PMs that often) at

PS. Yes the attached pictures are of the actual bike!
    Last edited by R1 GIRL; 08-08-2007 at 09:57 PM.
    Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever