license to chill
Joe Rocket Reactor jacket - medium SOLD
SOLD, to the first person who msg'd me. Thanks everyone for the interest.
Leather-textile jacket that offers solid protection with excellent versatility. Well vented for airflow but comes with a zip-in full sleeve insulated vest.
• Protection where you need it: leather sides, shoulders and arms
• Airflow where you want it: big arm vents, back vents, and textile centre keep things cool
• Places to put stuff: 3 front pockets and an inside chest pocket!
• External padding: shoulder tops, sides, length of spine and lower back
• Internal padding: CE dual-density shoulders, elbows and JR's biggest integrated CE back protector
• 8" zipper for attachment to pretty much all JR pants
A bit of scuffing on the back of one shoulder and lower down but not really noticeable. Otherwise clean and well-kept.
This is a great jacket that I bought last yr for its year-round versatility and so much external padding, but it was too big. I actually just bought the exact same one in a small because I like it that much.
JR Medium: about 42-46, obviously tighter with the lining in.
Last edited by frontside5; 08-16-2007 at 08:50 PM.