FS: A to B car - 1984 Mazda 626 114,000 kms
Anyone out there interested in a reliable A to B car?? I have the one for you. I have ALL (yes, I mean all) the receipts for the car since it was purchased by the original owner (I'm the second owner). Here are the details:
- 4 cylinder, just over 114,000 original kms, passed Aircare with FLYING COLOURS
- no rust but a few dents from the previous owner (who was a little old lady - really)
- has a cassette player and the radio does not work (except for the French station that it's stuck on).
- it runs strong, has new brakes, timing belt, regular oil changes.
- almost everything has been fixed on this car at least once so it will probably run another 100,000 without giving you any problems.
- great economy car
PM me if you're interested.