Here are the rules as I see them, from being a member for 2 seasons.
1. Yamaha riders are posers
2. Honda riders have no imagination
3. Suzuki riders go with the crowd.
4. Kawasaki riders are deviants
5. The fastest guy on a group ride is the fiftysomething on the VFR or FJR
7. The guy who rides fastest on group rides is the thirtysomething on a litrebike
8. The most dangerous guy on a group ride is the twentysomething with the R6
9. Ducati riders are gayer than a homosexual.
10. Triumph riders are pitied.
11. People who speed on the S2S deserve no pity
12. Everyone speeds on the S2S
13. If someone crashes out response varies on whether we know them
a. If we know them, the crash was regrettable and the person was the greatest person ever
b. If we don't know them, they were a squid and deserved it.
14. Girls who like guys for their bikes are called tire biters
15. We wish all girls were tire biters.
16. Buell riders are masochists
17. Starbucks is for posers, unless we are there.
18. Cage drivers have road rage, we merely have a well developed sense of immediate strong justice.
19. It's always the cage's fault.