race suit size

Thread: race suit size

Registered User Array jason_kawi's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 kawasaki zx6r

race suit size

I am looking at ordering a full alpine star race suit but have not tryed them on as I could not find anyone that has one , I tryed a full race suit on once and it was a 52 but i could not stand up all the way as it hurt my balls .

info about me I'm about 6ft 175-180 pounds big in the shoulders , is there anyone that is around my size that could tell me a pretty good size that i can order im sure it wont be 100% but close is always good

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2009 Kawi ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kawi View Post
    I am looking at ordering a full alpine star race suit but have not tryed them on as I could not find anyone that has one , I tryed a full race suit on once and it was a 52 but i could not stand up all the way as it hurt my balls .

info about me I'm about 6ft 175-180 pounds big in the shoulders , is there anyone that is around my size that could tell me a pretty good size that i can order im sure it wont be 100% but close is always good

I bought an Alpinestars suit online - was worth taking the time to research the sizing charts and compare them all... called Bayside and asked Kevin about the sizing and luckily he had just bought the same women's suit for his gf, so he was able to relate to the actual sizing for me. Picked the size by the sizing chart and when it came in the mail 2 weeks later, tried it on and it fit like a glove. Wore it once on the street for an hour ride before taking it to the track and nothing has felt better. The only thing I had tried on before in the Alpinestars line was a jacket, and it didn't fit AT ALL, mind you that was before I dropped some weight, so... I may have lucked out with the suit sizing (the suit I bought is a one piece), but imo check the sizing charts and go by them.
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST friends are the ones sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Dude that was fucking awesome!"

1996 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
    2005 Yamaha R6
    2007 Yamaha TTR230
    2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Energy Edition

Bike
    2006 Honda CBR 600RR
    52 might be a bit short for you like you said.. have you tried a 54? it will fit you a bit better in height but it might a bit more roomy.
    .()_()
    (o'.'o) Thanks to Twinbros Racing for my avatar!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    07 sv650
    size 54 worked for me and I'm the same size as you.

Bike
    2005 kawasaki zx6r
    nope have only got the 52 one on it had a hell of a time even getting it off i was trying so hard was at the point of asking for help lol

Registered User Array
    Bike
    your probably a 54. same as me.

I have that size suit here in a a stars rc-1

Kevin Boisvert
    Bayside Performance
    1-604-836-6858
    sales@baysideperformance.com
    www.baysideperformance.com
    We are open 10am to 11pm PST 7 days per week.
    www.baysideperformance.com/raceteam.htm

Bike
    2005 kawasaki zx6r
    thanks kevin yea im ordering it from you to must say you do have the best prices

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    for race or for street?
    for race, tighter the better (within reason!)
    should be tight on the nuts for a race suit, because it's not for walking in, you want it tight in the riding position
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by PRSmechanic View Post
    for race or for street?
    for race, tighter the better (within reason!)
    should be tight on the nuts for a race suit, because it's not for walking in, you want it tight in the riding position
    or maybe somebody likes men in tight leather......

Bike
    2005 kawasaki zx6r
    lol maybe or maybe someone just likes them tight , yea i was talking to julian yesterday and he told me that kevin and I are around the same size so ill be getting that 54 in the next few days

African BCSB Rep. Array PitScar's Avatar
    Bike
    Nothing :( SStolen DRZ400S. Previously 2007 Suzuki TF-125, DRZ350SE, and 81 KX125
    Wow, I'm 6'1 190lbs and wear a 48. The thing rides up my crotch a bit but is so baggy I swear its made for two people. Horrible fitting suit, but Ive seen pics of them online fitting fine so I think I got a bad one.
    Stuck in Africa. Follow here or here.

_f_,_ _f_,_
    (_)`(_) (_)`(_) Sweet I drew bikes.