bike stands

Thread: bike stands

bike stands

well i tried the search button but it not working for me. anyways where do i get bike stands from i tried 3 canadian tires and no such luck. also will they work with a single sided swing arm

2. Remove Advertisements

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    also will they work with a single sided swing arm
    Dude, no.

Ask them to locate one in their system. or spend some money at a local bike shop, BTW if your bike has a single sided swing arm Cdn tire can't help you.
    Last edited by Jaybo; 09-08-2007 at 11:05 PM.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

50th Anniversary R6
    I just heard from another person last week that had his bike come off of those stands. He was lucky enough to be close enough to keep the bike fropm tipping over but ended up cracking his tail light.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.

Ya...I ride this too! Array carson's Avatar
    Lower Mainland
    Richmond Canadian Tire had them about 2 weeks ago... also so did the new one on Marine Drive in burnaby

We used them for both our 600RR's... no probs..except the front stands need small bit of modifying to angle properly.

2007 Yamaha R6
    i have the Canadian tire stands... no problems with them... the only thing you need to realize about them is that... the weight load is a max of 500 sumthing... which means.... a 400 pound bike plus a person on top... will not do! Ive seen alotta people just hop on the bike with it on the stands... basically you cant do that with these stands.

But yes.. if you have a single swing arm... the canadian tire stands will not do.... your gunna have to go to a local bike shop and fork out some dough for that... what u riding?? A ducati ? Maybe look online if you dont need them right away?

Registered User Array
    Port Coquitlam
    1989 Honda Cbr250r
    Hot digity I am digging that ss pitbull rear frame/spool stand. Thats just the ticket seeing as how I dont have spools but in the future another bike down the road will.... I wonder if they do the international language ...... ($)

Edit: Thanks for the vortex stand. Just slapped her together. I shoulda gotten one ages ago.
    Last edited by Mouse_cbr; 09-09-2007 at 08:17 PM.