For Sale is my 1999.5 VW Golf VR6[/color]

The car started life as a 2.0L manual. The previous owner had the VR6 installed. I am the second owner and the first owner was a friend of mine (and a member of the DOV), so I can account for the entire lifespan of the car, and have receipts for it all as well. No accidents. I am selling this because I need to have a truck at this point in my life. I will miss the car dearly.

Here are the specs:

-12v VR6 w/ 140,xxx kms (installed by HPA Motorsports in 2001…this was done properly, at a cost of nearly $10,000)
-body has 188,xxx kms
-5 spd
-VCS cold air intake with K&N filter
-Always given synthetic since being installed and 91 octane or better
-There has been much maintenance work done on the engine, with various pumps etc replaced…I’d have to dig through receipts to find out exactly what’s been done. Engine runs great, just as well as the day I bought it.

-KW V1 Coilovers (they are on the car in the pics, but are not NEARLY cranked down all the way)
-Neuspeed front 25mm and rear 28mm swaybars
-18” OZ Aristos (off R32, have R32 logo in the centre)
-Pirelli P-zero nero tires (fronts 50% or so, rears 65-70% or so)
-15” stock Avus rims with brand new winter tires mounted included

- Hella smoked headlights
-AUDI A4 HID’s adapted in (fackin bright)
-Aftermarket tails (red/dark/dark/red) can’t remember the brand off-hand

-Caractere sideskirts
-badgeless grill with filled (welded in) hood notch
-shaved front bumper license plate assembly and holes
-shaved side signals on the front bumper
-shaved hatch (text and vw emblem filled and blended)
-shaved rear wiper
-side windows tinted (rear is not…go figure)
-shorty antenna

The exterior is not flawless. Front end has some rock chips from interior road trips, and the shaved hatch has a bubble where the emblem is. Other than that, quite nice condition for a 7 yr old car!

-Momo steering wheel w/ airbag sensor thingy
-Sparco shift knob
-Neuspeed short shift kit
-TT pedals and dead pedal
-monster mats with ‘golf’ logo
-seats are stock Golf seats, in great condition. I was considering upgrading these to GTI, as Alpi’s has a nice set of cloth gti seats sitting in stock right now

-Panasonic CD player with mp3 input (colors match dash light colors perfectly at night)
-2 JL 10W1 10” subs in box
-Alpine XB210 Amp 75wx4 and 180w mono, powers both the subs and the stock speakers in the rest of the car…sounds really good
-Nova 200 Dual stage Car alarm with shock sensors.

Included in this sale are some of the stock parts if you have some ambition of returning the car to stock:

-stock headlights
-stock taillights
-stock gti shocks and springs (not golf)
-stock swaybar
-I think there’s some other stuff but I can’t remember at the moment…I’ll check the shed.

Recent maintenance includes:
- transmission fluid flush and synthetic oil changes
- All new brakes: pads on the front (rotors are still good), new brake pads and rotors on the rear. (these were all JUST done…like, last week)
- Other than that I’ve had to do little maintenance on the car because it has been marvelously reliable and fun to drive!

I am asking:
And that includes everything that is listed here, including both sets of wheels, all stock parts, and everything in this ad. I will not consider parting out anything until it is shown there is no interest in the car as is.

Important to note with this car is that you do NOT pay GTI insurance! That’s a frickin huge savings…insurance is for a base model 1999 golf…it’s DIRT cheap…just ridiculous…I pay $1400 a year for it. My discount is 40%, and this is with comprehensive, collision, a couple million liability. Big savings to be had on insurance!

And now for the pics. I will get more of the interior as soon as I can:

(ps, car looks black in some is dark blue....i believe called indigo blue)

Only pic i have of the interior at the moment. I'll get more soon:

Someone take my baby to a good home!