Flush mount turn signals.

Thread: Flush mount turn signals.

Bike
    2005 FZ6

Flush mount turn signals.

Flush mount turn signals, is anyone using these and if so what brand and how good are they. I want to replace my rear ones as the high pipe will not allow for the stock signal. How much and where to get them locally.

Thanks
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    I wish.
    You may get a little more than me in the back because your rear tail section is wider. However, unless you mount LP flushmounts alone the side, or use some smaller led lights somewhere near the break light, your visitibilty will be poor for turning right.

My Micron came with a kit to move the stock tail lights (which weren't on, and arn't on) a little lower so it was under the pipe.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    I thought of moving it under the pipe, but I have a new idea to mount them where the plate is now and lower the plate an inch or so, I have a drawing I am working on, can you get the lights locally?
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

Bike
    I wish.
    RMS carried everything I needed. The super skinny blinkers I haven't seen in stores though, nor do they look like they're really that visible to begin with.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    You could go with flush mount bullets or you could try mini stalks. Here are my new mini stalk on the 9R. The first pic attached to this post shows the lights and the license plate for a good size reference.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    As you can see from the above they are set so they just stick out either side of the plate. The lens is only about 1 1/4 x 2 so they are quite small.

And here is a pic showing the custom plate I made to mount them so they only stick out as shown above. A plate could be made to let you mount similar lights low, high or one of each if need be to avoid the pipe.

Note that the license plate fits from tight to the bottom edge of the brake light down to the lower edge of what's left of the rear fender. So you can see the lights are quite small.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.