BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thurs Sept 20 'Loops to ???

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Peaches 
#1 ·
Alright people I'm leaving it open - Where are we goin this night? Lookin for feed back I'm not making the decision this week my brain is done. Too much snowmobile stuff already. I'm open to any destination. As long as we can leave early as the light is fadin quick.

Also would like to have feedback on a wind-down BBQ Sunday of the Turkey Day Weekend as Most families do Monday. And some of us have to work Sat.
Pot luck works bike is optional- Still gotta Que that Salmon and I may know someone with CRAB ( notice no s - the seafood not the Sat night delight ) Fresh reasonably from Newfoundland or Nova Scotia or wherever the hell our Newfie buddy gets it.

#8 · (Edited)
I'm in rain gear and all. I'll see ya at the shop this time instead of tryin to hookup on route. Speaking of Fish I bought a Salmon tag but can't catch a fish to save my life, and for the old folks I hope this brings a smile to your face.

The canyon - daytime. Billy plays with Great Uncle David's Great Dane.
Paraquat Kelly: Bull heads, three red snapper, one pink snapper and your
Pacific coastal trench hosemonster fish.
Cynthia Fox: Ohhh! At Sky David's juke joint of joy reports, forty under the
console giggle stick ling cod, twenty-three purple perches four
sledgehammerhead sharks, and what a surprise, eightyfour crabs, and no red
snappers.
Paraquat Kelly: Hey, and that'll do for the triumphant return of the fish
report with a beat.
Jim: We think of it as mainstreet, but to the rest of the country it's Sunset
Strip. You're listening to KAOS in Los Angeles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.