I've got a BRAND NEW, tags still attached, pair of Joe Rocket Supermoto pants that just don't fit right. I bought them online and never tried them on until I got 'em home. They've never even seen a motorcycle. They are pristine.
Here's the stats...
* 1.2mm to 1.4mm Cowhide
* Dual density armor in knees
* High density padding on hips and tail bone
* Beveled knee sliders
* Free-air™ poly/mesh panels
* Free-air™ perforated ventilation system
* Stretch panels on knees and back
* Pre-curved legs
* 360° zipper for jacket attachment
* Size 36 pant, usually fits a size 46 jacket or suit
I'd really like to get $370, but then I also want to get rid of them so I can pay off my new suit. Make me an offer!