BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Pacific Raceways Monday, September 24, 2007

738 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  janesee 
#1 ·
Any BCSB'ers attending? Looks like there is another small crew going from the island. Still trying to figure out a way to be able to attend - to watch at the very least, but looks like that will not be feasible as I have to make a trip to YVR on Sunday the 23rd to pick my mom up. Perhaps all the Canadians can pit together this time lol. We got razzed on for Labour Day weekend as it appeared to all the CR's that the 10 or so 'Canadians/VICTORIA Islanders' (yes apparently they had only heard of Victoria Island and not Vancouver Island...) were being exclusive, and they had to make a trip all the way across the pits to come and see who this huge clan of bikes was. Good times, will definitely be hitting up PR next year... already accumulating the track credits... I'm HOOKED!

#7 ·
still contemplating that date - its gonna be a tight weekend as I'll be doing my paramedic program pre-req's that month (EMR, a very very condensed course) and a full track weekend as I've found is quite mentally and physically draining! will have to wait a bit and see what happens...

#3 ·
Pacific Raceway

Umm... I checked Pacific's website (WMRRA) and ther is nothing scheduled Sept 24 or Oct 13/14! There is racing Oct 6/7. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but I'd hate to see you do the trip for nothing!:eek

#4 ·
F#ck

Ignore that last transmission...It never happened...You experienced a flashback. We won't mention it to anyone!

#6 ·
Yeah working on the same thing - although I'll just be dedicating the track bike to track days for my own benefit and not so much racing. I'm not 'elite' enough yet to be going balls to the wall and getting a full bore team going like some have gone and done :devillook ... I've got my own plans and tricks up my sleeve - just you wait and see!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.