Practice At Agassiz Sunday..

Thread: Practice At Agassiz Sunday..

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes

Practice At Agassiz Sunday..

Just got this!!!!last ride go have fun

Hi folks.
    I just spoke to Laurence, who is at the track, right now. He said they got a little bit of rain and really needed it. The track was really dry and needed water. He also says the track could use a bit more rain, or we will have to water it. He is currently raking the track and is raking dust, in spots. The weather forecast for tomorrow, looks quite good, so we may get lucky.
    We will allow one day memberships tomorrow, considering that it is our last practice of the year. They will be $12 single and $20 family. All memberhip cards from any International Oldtimer Club will be honored. So if you have southern friends, please invite them up.
    Sign up will open at 8:30 and practice will run from 10am until 4pm. We purchased a new PA system, for the track. A powerful amp and new speakers, but it will not arrive until next week. So you will have to pay attention to the practice cycle, so you don't miss your turn. I know it is tough for an Oldtimer to pay attention to anything, so bring a young friend to help you out. :-)
    Happy riding and see you tomorrow.
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

ah crap i missed this one.