This really hurts to do, but due to money issues, no more time and having my girlfriend come back from Japan which I wasn’t expecting its just not practical to keep the car anymore. I purchased the car as I was planning to autocross with it, put a bunch more work into it and now im selling it.

Just about everything in the car is brand new, really brand new, like less than one thousand km brand new. The car has never been raced because I just finished tuning it a week ago, im serious ive never drifted, raced or even pushed the car hard aside because of fuel to air tuning.

Asking 10,500 OBO

The engine is a redtop SR20DET ~71,000Kms Painted gunmetal, it comes with a new Koyo Dual core aluminum rad, New water pump, new Nismo Tstat,T-Pros reinforced tubular exhaust manifold, S15 exh. manifold gasket,New power steering, New GT28 turbo, Stainless divorced dump, 3" stainless DP, Buddy Club spec II 3" exhaust
New V8 Cat (had it tested so it will pass aircare, comes with the 3" test pipe)
2600CFM Taurus efan with adjustable fan controller(can control 2 fans)
255LPH walbro pump, Heatwrapped coldpipe, FMIC 24x12x3.5, Gladman/V240 cooling panel, 550cc JECS injectors

Electronics it has all new, PLX M-300 wideband air/fuel, MOMO tuner wheel,
NRG quick release hub, NRG quick release hub lock,A'PEXI SAFC II,HKS EVC III
Carbon dash overlay.

For the suspension: Carbing FSB (last aluminum one ever sold by Okuyama, Tein HA fronts 9 kg/mm w/camber plates, JIC Magic Rears 11kg/mm, Power slot rotors all around,Performance brakes, New front Ball joints,Ill give you a set of megan rear upper control arms as well. The body has authentic kouki skirts and front bumper

Oh yeah and this car has no rust, its been in to the shop and had all the rust removed.

Call Ken at 778-878-4444