please support rec park

Thread: please support rec park

left coast drunken on the island

please support rec park

Welcome to the Burnt Bridge Outdoor Recreation Park Website

The goal of the Burnt Bridge Recreation Park is to build a safe, local venue for the enjoyment of members and spectators alike.
    Members will learn the value of good sportsmanship, volunteering, mechanical, riding and driving skills in a safe environment. A family-oriented atmosphere will teach respect for others as well as consideration of the environment and neighbours.

Next Meeting:

Public meeting will be held at Shawnigan Lake Community Centre
    at 7:00 pm on Thursday, October 11, 2007.
    Local Advisory Planning Committee along with several C.V.R.D. staff and directors will be present.

Please send your letters of support to:

Cowichan Valley Regional District
    175 Ingram Street,
    Duncan, B.C. V9L 1N8
    Fax: (250) 746-2513

2. Remove Advertisements

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    For those that may be wondering what this is all about it relates to a park that is actually intended for various motorsports activities as well as bicycle use. One potential use as noted on the linked site is a road course that could concievably be used for cars and bikes. Check it out.

It sure looks like a worth cause and I'll be writing up something to send them for support.

If only we could get something like this going in the lower mainland.....
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Shiftless clutcher Array ZoomaFoo's Avatar
    Turn 2
    '01 GSX-R600 race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    It sure looks like a worth cause and I'll be writing up something to send them for support.
    So will I, especially since it's less than an hour away from where I live (Sooke).
    "When in doubt, FLAT OUT!"