Time to get out and see Beautiful BC in the fall. As most of u have probably already seen the changes of colour on the local trees, id like to get out Direction EAST this coming monday(oct 8th) and see the countryside.
- Meet 8am - 8:15am brentwood mall by zellers
- meet 8:30am coquitlam carter motorsports
- open to meet anyone at a local timmies in maple ridge
- stop for breaky in hope
- take the coke to merrit/kamloops and then decide from there as a group....(kamloops to cachecreek to logan lake to lower nicola, back to spences bridge and then to lytton and have some dinner in hope again. this is my suggestion because i havent taken those roads in ages)
- probly runs us bout 7-800Km, not really newbie friendly, little above speedlimit
pm me if u want in, or just show up WEATHER should be nice, i just checked, bring a jacket, as im sure its not gonna be warm tho.
this is not an end of season ride, as the season is not over yet