2002 Ducati 998S Bayliss. #328, Plaque of authenticity
$18,000. Your looking at a beautiful 2002 Ducati 998s Bayliss. 2nd Owner. Here is a complete description:
2002 Ducati 998s Bayliss Limited Edition. 2nd Owner. Number 328 of 400. 8500miles. Excellent condition. Always garage kept.
* 50mm Termignoni Full Racing Exhaust with Titanium Cans
* 996R ECU and Cams (Cams not installed)
* FBF 520 Quick Change Sprocket
* DID 520 ERV-2 Racing Chain
* FBF Bar Risers
* Cycle Cat Billet Aluminum Clutch and Sprocket Cover
* Yoyodyne Billet Clutch Slave Cylinder
* Evoluzione Taillight/Turnsignal Conversion Kit
* Evoluzione License Plate Relocator Kit
* Evoluzione Kickstand Interlock Bypass
* Sargent Seat
* LED Brake Lights
* Carbon Fiber Chain Cover
* New Dunlop Qualifier Tires (600 miles on them)
* Front and Rear Stands
Plaque of authenticity included. All original factory parts included. All receipts/service records provided.
I purchased this from the original owner last year and have put on about 600 miles. My wife and I just had a baby so I am selling my toy to buy my baby some toys.
I am putting the price at $18,000 as the season is winding up. Please call me if you have any questions or want to take a look. 604-802-4211 Rick. Or you can Email me at email@example.com or PM me on this site.
Call me to have a look and make me an offer.