I'm selling my GPS navigation. This is a discontinued model, but from reviews I read before buying it, it is one of the best (the other main competitor seemed to be the Zumo 550).

These are great for in the car but can also be used on the motorbike as the unit is waterproof. I have the original box and everything that came with it. I currently have an XM music subscription so an interested buyer could see how that feature works.

I'm selling it b/c I just never drive anywhere. Plus now the bike is in storage for the winter (I know, what a wimp!) so I have even less opportunity to use it. One thing, I put the bike into storage with Modern but didn't peel off the Garmin mount that is stuck to my bike. So any offers should take into account that it will cost $8 on ebay or $13 from Garmin to get a new one with extra adhesive pads.

If you have any questions, feel free to email bap465@mail.usask.ca. As for price, I have it on Craigslist and am asking $550. But it is a best offer basis so feel free to email any offers. Thanks.