This is a rare find. It is a 2005 Acura TL A-Spec. It is dark blue in color with black leather and it is FULLY LOADED. It is a US import car and does have a salvage title due to a minor collision in which the front bumper, headlight, fender and hood were replaced. The radiator was also replaced, but the radiator support, motor, and frame were undamaged and are all original. The car has every possible option available on a 2005 TL:

HID Xenon headlights
In dash six disc changer with premium sound
In Dash Navigation
Chrome 18" wheels
A-Spec Sport Suspension
Heated Leather Power Seats
Six Speed Manual Transmission
Climate Control
Too much to list!!!

Like I stated above, the car is from the US and is salvage titled. It was hit LIGHTLY in the front. If either of these things is an issue for you, please don't email me and try to ridiculously lowball me.

The cheapest 2005 TL (non a-spec and non navi) in the paper locally is $28k, and a fully loaded navigation package TL (still no a-spec package) will run up to $35k. I'm asking $27,900 obo. I want to sell this relatively quickly, so I am open to offers, but I also know what this car is worth and that it is a hard to find vehicle. I've attached pictures, feel free to pm me if you have questions.