Specification changes for 2005:
• Refined, larger capacity (1050cc) engine
• New chassis including revised suspension, redesigned swingarm, five-spoke wheels, underseat exhausts and new instruments.
• Caspian Blue and Aluminium Silver paint schemes

The Sprint ST has never made compromises - it's defied them. It's a sports bike that covers distance, a touring bike that carves corners. It possesses a truly usable mix of poise, power and all-round practicality. And this sheer competence is no mere chance - Triumph, over the years, has arrived at the winning formula for creating well-balanced motorcycles and the Sprint ST has proved an immensely satisfying machine for the army of riders that enjoy its abilities.

And for 2005 the Sprint ST has been redesigned from the wheels up. It's been through a major evolutionary process, every part examined, improved and refined. Its 1050cc, fuel-injected, three-cylinder motor has more of everything that makes it so usable - more torque, for effortless drive in any gear and more horsepower for when it's needed. Peak power is an impressive 125PS @ 9,250rpm while peak torque of 104Nm arrives at 5,000rpm.
I'm asking $11,000.00 o.b.o. I need it gone I have my eyes on another bike. My bike has 14000 miles and looks as good as showroom condition! send me a pm if interested. Try me, the bike may be yours! Thanks