streets belong 2 us Array Incantation's Avatar
    Bike
    f4i, 50(was stolen), k7 750

How to create an Angry American

The Philosopher King Array Frapps's Avatar
    Bike
    83 RG250 Gamma//95Kawi ZX6
    very powerful video
    G.B. Shaw: We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility for our future
    Miguel Ruiz: Death is not the biggest fear we have our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive and express what we really are

Bike
    2015 FZ07
    All politicians are lying sacks of crap. It's what they do. They're getting better at it, too.....either that, or we're turning into dumb bastards quicker than we think.
    America would be no better off under the Democrats than Canada would be under the Liberals.

Bike
    2003 Honda 954
    those men and women are over there fighting for the freedom that we live every day of our lives, and they are noble and strong. They are hero's. Regardless of political agenda countries that threaten our freedom need to be moderated and those men and women are giving their lives to help us lives our dreams. All people in politics are crooked and can't be trusted, but the one thing that you can trust is that the USA and Canada will always put our selves in harms way to prevent a global pandemic of fear due to terrorists. I will keep the rest of my opinions to myself as they would not be shared by all, but i say "punch me in the eye i'm taking your life"

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    yah i found more of the same... bascially UWO type shit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Bike
    None right now...
    No argument here... That video would make a lot of Americans angry. Canadians, on the other hand, have the ability to reason and to think about what they're seeing, and consider the source, before getting all worked up about it.

A bunch of video clips taken out of context really doesn't prove anything. Personally I don't think Bush is intelligent enough to do more than spout whatever he's told to. If his handlers say "WMD's in Iraq", he just spouts it convincingly to the camera. If they change their mind and say "no WMD's in Iraq", he tries to just as convincingly change sides. But I doubt he knows for sure one way or another which is correct.
    ---
    My Picasa Album

Bike
    2015 FZ07
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Canadians, on the other hand, have the ability to reason and to think about what they're seeing, and consider the source, before getting all worked up about it.
    Canadians can be just as glandular rather than cerebral when reacting to propaganda as Americans....anyone who believes otherwise is in denial.
    We are not as different to Americans as we once were.

Bike
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    The title of this thread led me to believe the video would be about taking away a hungry American's food.

"Experience" THX Rogger. Array PressurePoint's Avatar
    Bike
    Its Naked
    Quote Originally Posted by redness View Post
    those men and women are over there fighting for the freedom that we live every day of our lives, and they are noble and strong. They are hero's.
    Ya members of Al Queda and the Iraqi terrorist say the same thing.

Good movie tho.
    Last edited by PressurePoint; 10-25-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Bike
    2003 Honda 954
    Quote Originally Posted by PressurePoint View Post
    Ya members of Al Queda and the Iraqi terrorist say the same thing.

Good movie tho.

there is only one difference THEY ARE ALL BRAIN WASHED, anyone who believes that they have a say is wrong, this is a western world and we rule. We haven't flown planes into their building because they are all three stories tall and they blow them up themselves. Anyone who is willing to strap a bomb to a women or kid and tell them that they will live in paradise forever if they die is crazy as. They are F&%KT

Bike
    Its Naked
    THEY ARE ALL BRAIN WASHED Anyone who is willing to strap a bomb to a women or kid and tell them that they will live in paradise forever if they die is crazy as. They are F&%KT

Thatís how military power works. You donít think that members of the US and Canadian armed forces are not brain washed?

But in Muslim religion thatís where they believe they are heading. In their religion is just as glorious to kill them selves in Jihad as it is for a soldier to die while in combat. Youíre trying to argue that one religion is better than another.

The number innocent Middle Eastern people that have died at the hands of the US and Canadian forces while occupying the Middle East are higher than what CNN lets on. Numbers are ranging over a hundred thousand.

Bike
    2003 Honda 954
    Quote Originally Posted by PressurePoint View Post
    Thatís how military power works. You donít think that members of the US and Canadian armed forces are not brain washed?

But in Muslim religion thatís where they believe they are heading. In their religion is just as glorious to kill them selves in Jihad as it is for a soldier to die while in combat. Youíre trying to argue that one religion is better than another.

The number innocent Middle Eastern people that have died at the hands of the US and Canadian forces while occupying the Middle East are higher than what CNN lets on. Numbers are ranging over a hundred thousand.

I'm not arguing the religious base of any conflict what i am saying is that the sole reason this problem exsists is because they choose to hate the west due to it's way of life and process. They have brought the fight to us, we did not provoke them they came looking for a scrap and got it. I understand that innocents have died in the war over seas and that's war to be honest which when you look at it is much like Nam and the whole military policing issue that we had over thirty years ago. either way it's tragic.

I say if they want to kill them selves let them pull our boys out and let them exterminate their own. You can't help the helpless in my opinion and that's all this is is my opinion.

it was bigger yesterday Array JOWAGE's Avatar
    Bike
    wingedchariotofawsomeness
    [QUOTE=PressurePoint;1069347]

But in Muslim religion that’s where they believe they are heading. In their religion is just as glorious to kill them selves in Jihad as it is for a soldier to die while in combat. QUOTE]

do not connect what is going on now with a JIHAD .A JIHAD is a holy war ,this isnt a holy war ,this is crazy people fighting invaders (in thier eyes) .

islam has nothing to do with it ,its a bunch of crazy fukers who belive they are doing gods bidding and using it as a platform so they have an agenda to follow nothing more .

martyr and muslim is not the same word.

Bike
    Its Naked
    I say if they want to kill them selves let them pull our boys out and let them exterminate their own. You can't help the helpless in my opinion and that's all this is is my opinion.
    Hey i can agree with that.

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Bike
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle
    Today's battles are just another chapter of the greatest war story of human civilization. The war between Islam (east) and Judeo-Christian (west) has been waging for centuries. We're only witnessing the latest chapter.

This conflict defines our history as a civilization. Ironic that all the fighting is over different interpretations in worshiping the same deity.
    My bike is so much faster than yours that I dare you to ride it, you lame little turd. Do you have the balls to ride this BOTTOMLESS PIT OF TORQUE?

~Hunter S. Thompson