CBR 125r in white $2400 obo !
I've got a White CBR 125r I'd like to sell.
I'm searching for an 2005 and up 600rr or 636 so if theres anyone who's interested in a 125r, I'll consider a trade plus cash.
(Me paying extra cash of course)
I'm asking for $2400 or best offer so shoot me something.
I'll start off with the bad stuff:
- The bike has a rebuilt status...
- Rode a bit too hard in the rain and received scratches to front right fairing, right turn signal, footpeg and handle bar end.
Now the good news:
- The parts to be replaced cost me under $300 (front fairing is just $120!)
I've got all the parts to be replaced, haven't put them on yet.
- I got to ride a little bit over 3xxx kms before I wiped out?
I had it re-licensed after inspections from both Carter Honda and Imperial Motorsports
- I did my research and broke it in properly & thoroughly and kept up with scheduled maintenance, but theres the 3 years manufacturer's warranty from Honda for that extra piece of mind
and heres the usual pros with small cc bikes:
- Dirt cheap insurance
- Dirt cheap OEM parts
- Dirt cheap to fill up (runs on regular gas, but I've always used premium because its apparently better? maybe a myth but better safe than sorry)
- Awesome fuel mileage, 2.5L/100Km and costs like $4 to fill, no joke.
- Easy handling etc etc..
I crave a bigger bike! Help me out by making an offer!
Last edited by t1ger; 11-16-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Reason: forgot a pretty important piece of info!