Anyone feel like riding Chilliwack-Langley?

Thread: Anyone feel like riding Chilliwack-Langley?

Question Anyone feel like riding Chilliwack-Langley?

Hi guys. I'm going to go for my MST in langley (It's the closest open test place) and need to show up with a 'supervisor' so they won't kick me in the ass and not let me do the test. Anyone feel like a ride from Chilliwack to Langley and back, sometime in January? It'll be midweek. I'll buy you lunch!

Apparently you have to be 25 or older and have your full class 6 motorcycle liscence, too. Thanks guys,

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered Abuser Array phonex98's Avatar
    Crotch Rocket
    Not suggesting you break the law or do anything stupid... but my 'supervisor' was not present when i arrived for my test and i got no grief...

I kinda figured they wouldn't care... but better safe than sorry. The last thing I need is them not letting me ride back to Chilliwack, or something worse.

Happy Camper Array BlackScorpion's Avatar
    Purgasurrey Sportbike: GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9, 2003 Derbi SuperMoto Xtreme Posts:1,000,016!!
    GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9 Posts:1,000,012!!
    Yah, I wouldn't suggest this either, but getting there before they open would mean they have no idea who you came with. Nothing that I would recommend of course.
    Team Troll
    "Happy New Ear!" - Mike Tyson.

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Just don't forget if you turn up without one and fail, you're going to need someone to ride back with. Also means you're riding without insurance.
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

05 RT1200RT
    I ride everyday. I'd be glad to ride with you from the Wack to Langley in January....Milestones for lunch. Give me a weeks notice if you can.
    PM me on this board

Canadian Murder Capital
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Good luck on the test , think slow and be methodical , to many testees try and rush it and make small but crucial mistakes,-- And for the record , I don't know if testees is a real word or not , and it doesn't refer to any "sensitive" areas