World Superbike, Utah-workers needed

Thread: World Superbike, Utah-workers needed

Registered User Array
    Lower Mainland

World Superbike, Utah-workers needed

I've just come off a conference call with the Director of Racing at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. They have the contract with FIM for World Superbike, first year to be 2008. The event is scheduled for the last weekend of May, will be for four days.
    I've been asked to do race control as well as help recruit workers. We will need just over 200 people, most of them coming from out of town.
    There will be worker camping situated at the West end of the paddock. They are buiding a new shower and toilet block for this purpose.
    This is the premier track in North America and they need out help. If WSBK is on your travel plans and you would like to work this event, please PM me.
    Experience is essential, we need to make a good showing.
    Volunteering with WMRC is the very best way to get that experience. The marshalling at Mission is done to world class standards

Thank-you, Deb

2. Remove Advertisements

White Rock
    Ninja 1000
    Just so happens that I am planning to be in Utah for another 'epic trip' in May/June. Maybe this will work out!!! I assume most of the details will be the same as cornerworking at Laguna Seca.

I will keep this in mind Debbie. Thanks for the heads up.